Where Amazing Ideas
Come To Life!
About Dr. Villar
Dr. Luis Villar enjoys helping his patients achieve realistic improvement in body form and function. He is known by his peers as a pioneer and innovator and was the first to use hyperbaric oxygen in abdominoplasty sloughs, ear reattachment and recluse spider bites and devised techniques to improve permanent eyeliner and brow pigmentation techniques.
Dr. Villar is locally known as the master of “classy non-jumping” breast enlargements that are natural and nearly undetectable. This secretive work reconstructing patients with under the muscle breasts deformities and other breast disasters was featured on true Hollywood stories investigates, Plastic Surgery Nightmares, giving him international recognition for the extensive work he did for two decades without fanfare.
Dr. Villar is always excited about pushing the boundaries of technology and is intellectually curious about finding “a better way”.
What to Look for in a Surgeon
- Certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery
- Member of the American Society of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeons
- Eight years of surgical residency training rather than the usual five to seven
- 34 years in private or academic practice without a malpractice suit
- Fellow of the American College of Surgeons
- No deaths or life-threatening complications
- Dedication to safety by not performing elective procedures lasting over four hours
- Dedication to quality by personally performing all surgery and follow-up care except in academic teaching situations
309 SE Osceola Street,
Stuart, FL 34994